Pricing details for the 2015 Nissan 370Z line-up in the U.S. have just been revealed the pricing for the 370Z Nismo.
A base 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo with the six-speed manual transmission starts at $41,990 in the U.S. excluding the $810 destination charge while the 7-speed model costs from $43,290. However, for those looking for more luxury the Tech package is available.
- hard drive based navigation system
- 7.0-inch touchscreen
- RearView monitor
- Bose audio system
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- auto-dimming rearview mirror
Alongside the addition of the seven-speed with downshift rev matching as well as retuned suspension, the 2015 model remains the same as last year’s model. As a result, it features a modified 3.7-litre V6 engine delivering an impressive 350 hp and 371 Nm of torque which is capable of rocketing the car to 100km/h in just 5.2 seconds thanks in part to the improved responsiveness across the low and mid rev range.
From a visual perspective, the 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo features:
- revised front fascia incorporating new LED daytime running lights
- redesigned front grille
- air intakes as well as a prominent splitter finished in red
- adopts new 19-inch wheels
- more subtle rear spoiler than last year’s car
- a new rear diffuser design